Looking for a job? Faith Chapel has established relationships with many area businesses and local non-profits. Below is a listing of job openings in the community.
Note: These jobs are not affiliated with Faith Chapel or Mike Moore Ministries. We cannot guarantee employment or give references.
Director of Cooper Green Mercy Health Services
Jefferson County Commission is currently seeking qualified and experienced healthcare professionals to serve as the Director of Cooper Green Mercy Health Services!
The Director of Cooper Green Mercy Health Services oversees the planning, directing, and coordinating of Cooper Green Mercy Health Services in Jefferson County and is responsible for providing high-quality care to patients.
Click here to download the recruitment brochure with additional position details such as requirements, organization vision, and benefits.
Jefferson Co. Committee for Economic Opportunity (JCCEO) is Hiring!
Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (JCCEO) is looking for a Planning, Evaluation, Compliance and Communications Specialist.
Under direction and supervision of Executive Director, responsible for overseeing the compliance for the Agency, i.e. Community Action and all programs in Community Action and Head Start and Early Head Start, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates program, project, and service compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies; ensures that Agency policies and procedures are being followed, and assist with overall planning process for the Agency.
Click here for more info.
Launch Your Career in Information Technology
Join our free IT Training Program at Innovation Depot to become a computer support specialist.
- Must be 17-29 years
- Must have H.S. diploma or GED earned
- Must commit to full-time, 12-week training program
- Basic reading and math skills
- Highly motivated to learn
Click here for more details.
Jefferson County Commission is Hiring
Jefferson County Commission has many vacancies open now in the fields of construction, engineering, security, public works, traffic control, maintenance & inspection, and transportation!
Do you know someone looking for an opportunity? If so, please direct them to visit www.jobsquest.org to apply! I can also be reached at 205-582-6833 if anyone would like to learn more.
- Assistant Highway District Superintendent
- Chief Building Inspector
- Chief Electrical Inspector
- Chief of Security
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Supervisor
- Electrician Supervisor
- Engineering Inspector
- Planning Technician
- Public Works Coordinator
- Traffic Striping Machine Operator
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Superintendent
Choice Bus Presenter (Part-Time) - Mattie C. Stewart Foundation
The Mattie C. Stewart Foundation is looking for “Presenters” to travel with the foundation’s Choice Bus to various events across the country. The Choice Bus is a dropout prevention tool that is half school bus, half prison cell, teaching students the power of their choices. To date, the bus has traveled to 21 states. The job will require traveling to various states at least two weeks each month during the fall and spring school years. Must have a heart for youth.
- Graduation from high school or completion of GED.
- Effective speaking skills.
- Community engagement experience a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions and to perform work requiring good physical condition.
- Ability to relate to students, parents, school system personnel, media and foundation partners.
- Ability to complete various forms and records, including updated route sheets, time sheets, field trip forms, incident and accident reports, etc.
Advantage Resourcing is Hiring
- Servers (i.e. hospitality, banquets, etc.)
- Truck Drivers (local driving)
- Pipe Fitters (i.e., welding experience)
- Admin Assistant
- Forklift-Warehouse (i.e., shipping & receiving)
- Accounting (e.g., public, bookkeeping, etc.)