Looking for a job? Faith Chapel has established relationships with many area businesses and local non-profits. Below is a listing of job openings in the community.
Note: These jobs are not affiliated with Faith Chapel or Mike Moore Ministries. We cannot guarantee employment or give references.
Mercedes - Benz - Maintenance Positions
Environmental Tech -YWCA
Position Location: Birmingham, Alabama
To perform a variety of cleaning duties within the building and on the grounds, provide various activities setup, and perform assorted duties related to maintenance.
- Clean and sanitizes restrooms
- Clean, mop, wash, buff and vacuum floors
- Empty trash
- Maintain outside walking areas, including sweeping debris washing walkways
- Clean and polish fixtures
- Clean windows
- Dust and vacuum furniture
- All other duties deemed necessary for the operation of the Agency
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of cleaning methods
- Ability to follow written and verbal communications
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor waxing machine, buffer, wet/dry vacuum
- Ability to perform light maintenance work
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Annette Zinnerman: email@example.com
Personnel Board of Jefferson County
The Personnel Board of Jefferson County has a few positions available. Check out the available positions below and follow the instructions provided to apply.
- Chargemaster Revenue Integrity Analyst : Closing Date -January 29, 2018
- Legal Secretary: Closing Date - January 29, 2018
- Probation Officer: Closing Date - January 29, 2018
- Public Information Officer (Jefferson County): Closing Date - Until Further Notice.
- Deputy Director of Human Resources (Birmingham): Closing Date - January 22, 2018
- Director of Human Resources (Birmingham): Closing Date - January 22, 2018
In order to view a detailed description or apply to these openings please access our website at www.jobsquest.org. Computer kiosks are available in our office located at 2121 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr., Blvd, Suite 100 Birmingham, Alabama 35203-2387. If you have any questions contact our office at (205)279-3500 or toll-free (866)241-9001 from 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday – Friday