Compass Fall 2017 Registration is now CLOSED.
At Faith Chapel our vision is to grow people up through God’s Word to Just Be Worship, Word and Witness. Faith Chapel Compass is a discipleship program that is comprised of comprehensive courses designed to assist individuals in their spiritual growth and development. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, whether you are a seeker/new believer, growing believer, leading believer or just seeking information, these courses will assist you to grow and develop into maturity.
We are excited to offer our sixth semester of Faith Chapel Compass in the Fall of 2017. To date, over 700 students have chosen to enhance their spiritual journeys through these FREE and insightful discipleship courses. The Fall 2017 Compasses classes will begin on Tuesday, August 15th and Saturday August 19th. Lunchtime, evening, and weekend classes offered for your convenience. See our class and orientation schedule below:
The Fall 2017 semester of Faith Chapel Compass will run for 10 weeks, beginning Tuesday August 15th and Saturday, August 19th and concluding on Tuesday, October 17th and Saturday, October 21st.
- Compass 101 and 201 will be offered on Tuesday’s at Noon beginning Tuesday, August 15th through Tuesday, October 17th. Each class session will meet 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Class Location: Campus A (800 Quebec Drive. Birmingham, Alabama 35224
- Compass 101 and 201 will be offered on Tuesday Evenings beginning Tuesday, August 15th through Tuesday, October 17th. The first class will meet from 7:00 PM -9:00 PM which includes orientation. Each class session thereafter will meet from 7 PM – 8:30 PM.
- Class Location- Campus A (800 Quebec Drive. Birmingham, Alabama 35224)
- Compass 101 and 201 will be offered on Saturday Mornings beginning Saturday, August 19th through Saturday, October 21st. The first class will meet Saturday, August 19th from 9:00-11:00 AM which includes orientation. Each class session thereafter will meet from 9 AM -10:30 AM
- Class Location-The Dome (100 Mike Moore Blvd. Birmingham, Alabama 35224)
Have questions? Email our Growth & Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org