During the entire month of October, Dr. Mike Moore is teaching an always timely sermon series entitled "Early Arrivals." In conjunction with this life-affirming, series Faith Chapel is promoting its grief support Life Groups to individuals who have recently experienced the death of a loved one.
Early Arrivals - Series Related Life Groups
Adjusting After the Death of a Loved One
Leader: Min. Joseph Harris
Meeting Time and Place: 1st Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. @ the Rock (Campus A)
Description: This Life Group meet monthly to discuss emotions, actions and/or non-action after the death of a loved one. Members of the group use each other as well as Godly principles to adjust to living without the loved one.
Leader: Cassandra Jackson
Meeting Time and Place: Meets 2nd Saturday, 11:00 a.m. at various locations
Descriptions: Members will share thoughts, feelings, emotions, concerns, frustrations, goals, and accomplishments regarding to the transition process after the loss of a loved one.
Want to join a Life Group?
Follow the directions below to join one of the above Life Groups:
1. Click here to access the Faith Chapel Life Groups Homepage
2. Click the “Get Connected to a Life Group” button
3. Sign into Fellowship One. If you do not have a Fellowship One Account, click “Sign Up” to set up an account.
4. Once signed in, select “Find a Group”
5. At the top of the page (under Category) Select “Support”
6. Click the search button (on the far right)
7. Select the Group that you are interested in.