VISION BOARD CONTEST
As a part of this month we would like to invite your participation in a family activity: Create A Family Vision Board--everyone helps to create a family vision!
Who Can Participate?
Whether or not you are a parent, you may participate in this activity. Everyone should create a vision board for their lives!
Participants Eligible For The Contest/Drawing Are:
Parents, grandparents, or anyone who is responsible for parenting.
How to Submit:
Send in a picture of your vision board as an attachment, along with a picture of your family, your phone number and e-mail address to: email@example.com
· Deadline for entries is August 19, 2015
At the end of the contest, the winner will be selected by drawing and announced on August 30th along with their vision board being displayed in the service.
· Family Night (parents & children) just for you and your family that includes:
o Private cooking lesson with our very own Chef at the Bridge
o Free Bowling
All contest vision board entries will be uploaded and displayed on our website.
What is a Vision Board?
- A vision board is a valuable visualization tool that represents what you want to happen in your life. To be successful you must have a clear picture/vision of what you want in life. Without a vision, it’s impossible for you to have it.
- A vision board is a tool for getting clear about what you want in your life. It is a physical (tangible) representation of aspirations, dreams and goals that you may have. It can be for your family, car, the house you want to live in, places you want to travel, etc.
- Vision boards keep you focused on what you want to accomplish, help you stay motivated, and are a catalyst for keeping track of your vision in order to turn it into reality.
- Vision boards consists of confessions, pictures from magazines, and should be filled with images of what you want to happen in your life. You create your vision board by gluing images and words cut from magazines/internet or photographs, or written by hand, to a large poster board.
· Think of this as a fun, yet powerful family project –